- Access – Helicopter, roads developed within the property.
Excellent infrastructure nearby (powerlines, rail, roads)
- Property – 3,250 Hectares, 200km North of Smithers, BC
- VMS Style Mineralization – Copper, Gold, Zinc, Silver
- Under option to Vizla Copper Corp.
- Soil sampling indicating a volcanogenic massive sulphide target that extends up to 6 kilometers.
- 10 Diamond drill holes intersected VMS sediments, however no notable mineralization was found.
- Grab samples from a massive sulphide slab showing high grade values.
2008Discovery of the Massive Sulphide Horizon
- A prospecting and sampling program identified at least two mineralized or sulphide-bearing altered horizons which vary between 2-4m thick and can be traced across the outcrop exposures for at least 100m. Within these horizons, pods of massive sulphides occur and it is strongly suspected that these are the source of the dislodged VMS boulder occurrences throughout the area.
- (104 samples in total) returned several anomalous results with the following table representing selective grab samples from the more significant copper rich showings. The most significant of these sample include:
- drilling targeted the slab where exposed in a talus slope beneath a cliff. The slab appears to have broken away from the adjacent cliff, based on results from this drill program.
|Hole #||Sample No.||Interval, (m) (adjusted)||Sample||Au g/t||Ag g/t||Cu %||Zn%|
|CAR11-11A||CAR-1||0 – 1.50||Massive pyrite w/ chalcopyrite||2.44||129||3.20||3.90|
|CAR11-11A||CAR-2||1.50 – 1.90||Massive pyrite w/ chalcopyrite||2.97||194||6.19||4.81|
|CAR11-11A||CAR-3||1.90 – 2.50||Massive pyrite w/ chalcopyrite||1.89||268||13.80||5.93|
|CAR11-11||CAR-4||0 – 1.10||Massive pyrite w/ chalcopyrite||1.83||133||4.05||4.93|
|CAR11-11||CAR-5||1.10 – 1.70||Massive pyrite w/ chalcopyrite||1.64||182||5.06||5.85|
|CAR11-11||CAR-6||1.70 – 3.05||Gabbro, Footwall||0.04||2.0||0.099||0.136|
Cariboo Rose has entered into an option agreement with Vizsla Copper Corp. that grants Vizsla Copper the right to earn a 60% interest in the Carruthers Pass, copper-zinc-sliver-gold and cobalt property. To complete the option Vizsula Copper is required to complete $3,000,000 in exploration and make $650,000 in option payments (cash and shares) over a five year term.