Vancouver, BC, November 9, 2022, Cariboo Rose Resources Ltd. (“Cariboo”) (TSX-V: CRB) (US-OTC: CROOF) has entered into an option agreement with BRS Mining Resources Ltd. (“BRS Mining”) that grants BRS Mining the right to earn a 60% interest in the Cowtrail, copper-gold property, located in the Cariboo gold region near Horsefly, in central British Columbia. To complete the option BRS is required to complete $2,000,000 in exploration and make $400,000 in option payments (cash and shares) over a four-year term. On earning a 60% interest a joint venture will replace the earn-in agreement (initially on a 60-40 basis)
The Cowtrail project is in southcentral BC, South of the existing Mt. Polley mine and contiguous with the Woodjam copper-gold porphyry project owned by Consolidated Woodjam Copper. Reconnaissance drill testing of extensive induced polarization anomalies (vintage 1997, 2004 and 2006) define a vector of mineralization trending to the west beyond the area drilled. Significant drill intercepts include 1.16 g/t gold over 18.3m and 0.17% copper and 0.11 g/t gold over 40.0m. An untested soil gold arsenic anomaly with coincident strong IP is located a further 2km to the west. The soil grid at Cowtrail was expanded with 813 new samples in 2021 and 153 new in 2022 currently being analyzed. The project is fully permitted.
J.W. (Bill) Morton P.Geo, within the context of the requirements of NI-43-101, is the qualified person who takes full responsibility for this news release.
J.W. (Bill), P.Geo.
Cariboo Rose Resources Ltd.
Phone: (604) 681-7913, Toll Free: 888-656-6611; email: email@example.com
About Cariboo Rose Resources Limited
Cariboo Rose owns seven mineral projects in British Columbia. These include:
- Lightning Strike, shale hosted gold, located east of 100 Mile House, 100% owned
- Carruthers Pass, located southwest of Kemess Mine, 60% option to Vizsla Copper Corp
- Carbonate Hosted Gold, located northwest of Clinton, 60% or 70% option to Basin Uranium
- Pat, porphyry copper-gold, contiguous with Consolidated Woodjam Copper, 100% owned
- Coquigold, epithermal gold, north of Westhaven Gold’s Shovelnose, 70% option to CMP Minerals
- Koster Dam, gold, located near Gang Ranch 55% - 45% joint venture with Ameriwest Lithium
- Cowtrail, copper-gold, contiguous with Consolidated Woodjam Copper, 60% option to BRS Mining
For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.cariboorose.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.